Published on | by0
How to remove the skin trouble due to puberty pimples?
Puberty is the stage when a girl or a boy reaches to the level of sexual capability as a result of which the body gains the power of reproduction. At this stage both boys and girls might develop pimples as a sign of the beginning of their youth period. This is quite common, but at times these pimples are highly irritating, especially the pimple marks and in such a situation you must look for the best means regarding how to get rid of pimples during puberty. If you want to know more about the best pimple removing procedures and that to following natural methods, then nothing can be the best option other than making online research.
Instructions for removing puberty pimples
• Tea-tree oil: It is the commonest natural remedies that can easily and effectively remove puberty pimples without any side-effects and skin damages. It makes the pimples diluted as a result of which you can get faster effects within a very short period of time. This is also highly antibacterial and this kills all the germs which are responsible for the arrival or the growth of the puberty pimples.
• Sulphur solution: In case you are having quite a sensitive skin, then you can prepare a sulphur solution and can apply the same over the pimples for getting quick relief from the itchiness, inflammation or irritation of the puberty pimples. This kind of solution is also highly useful in removing the stubborn marks created as a result of puberty pimples.
• Salicylic acid: It is quite an effective solution in this regard and therefore maximum people are using the same for gaining fastest results regarding the elimination or removal of puberty pimples. The inflammable blemishes can be easily removed by means of applying this kind of acid as a result of which you can enjoy a glow and flawless skin with properly toned complexion.
• Blue light therapy: If you believe that by means of medical therapies, you are going to get quickest outputs, then in that case you must choose the most reliable and effective option of blue-light therapy. This kind of therapy can be easily conducted in both home and doctor’s chambers by the application of blue-rays on the affected areas.
• Oral antibiotics: You can also choose the option of having oral antibiotics, but you must take medication for puberty pimples on the basis of the proper prescription made by the doctor or any skin specialist otherwise you might face disastrous effects on your skin. You must also be concerned about the perfect dosage of the prescribed medicine in order to avoid different side-effects.
• Toothpaste: You can also apply a small amount of toothpastes on the affected areas in order to get relief from the unwanted itchiness due to puberty pimples.
• Lemon juice: In some cases, lemon juice of apple-cider vinegar is also being used for catering the concerned skin condition.